The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service Retired Employees Association is open to all retired employees of the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service, whether wholetime, retained, volunteer or non-uniformed personnel. Current employees with one year or less to serve before retirement are also eligible to join.
Benefits available to you as a member include:
- contact with old friends & colleagues
- contact with the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service and The Fire Fighters Charity (Formerly FSNBF)
- volunteering opportunities on behalf of the REA with the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (uniform & training given)
- social, sports and cultural sections
- association magazine
- notification of retirals, events and other social functions
- welfare, help and advice
- lifelong learning opportunities
- drop-in centres
- membership card
- charity fundraising events
If you qualify or know of any retired colleague you think may be interested, please get in touch by contacting a member of the REA team.